Industrial sight development
The complex was acquired in 2017. At the moment various usage concepts are discussed, while interim uses are tested.
Built around 1889 the area was a machine tool manufactury. 1990 production was stopped and usage was divided into small scale. At peak times up to 7.000 people worked in the complex.
Several construction halls, office buildings and outdoor areas offer an interesting and promising building structure.